Friday, August 8, 2008

080908

I'm sitting at The Great Wall of China at the finishline waiting for the men's riders to show up.

Got 3 hours of sleep last night, went to bed at 5 and got up at 8 so that I could catch the bus. The bus and shooting situation is a bit weird, I guess some people signed up for a "special" van ride, but after last oly I know that special ride doesn't mean that much so I didn't sweat it.

Speaking if sweating last night was just so brutally hot. Right now there is a really nice cool breeze.

Rode the bus up with Eric Seals from the Detroit Free Press, super nice guy it was great to catch up with him. He helped me out with some advice when I was starting out... Oops the riders are getting close gotta go...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nhat you get a gold medal from me :-) I wanna see some photos